Your admission to MRMC is arranged by your physician who is a member of our active Medical Staff.
The Admissions Office is conveniently located at the front entrance of the hospital. Admission hours are from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F. To reduce your wait time and process time for admissions, you are encouraged to contact the Admissions Office at (660) 269-3144 in advance to pre-register. By pre-registering over the telephone, you will only need to sign the paperwork and show verification of your insurance and identification once you arrive at the hospital.
All patients upon admission will receive an identification bracelet to ensure safe medical care during their stay. Allergy bracelets are applied when necessary to safeguard against food or drug allergies. Do not remove the identification bands until you return home.
During your registration for medical services, information and a signed authorization will be needed for your medical record and for financial arrangements. All information will be handled confidentially.
- Any insurance and/or Medicare/Medicaid cards
- Be prepared to pay any co-pays or deductibles that might be due from your insurance company
- Medical history (previous surgeries or medial conditions, allergies, etc.)
- List of medications you take
- Advance directive if you have one